Wow, what an awesome day we had in Dallas. Lots of Azure goodness, led by ScottGu, Clint Edmonson, Brian Prince, Mike Benkovich and me! We had a sea of developers, and the engagement level was fantastic. Thanks to everyone who came!
My talk was on Building Block Services, and covers:
- Windows Azure Caching (Preview), both the dedicated and co-located versions.
- Using the Cache as a Session State Provider, and a Page Output Cache provider for ASP.NET.
- Service Bus Relays, Queues, Topics and Subscriptions
- ACS Authentication and Claims Transformation
- CloudConfigurationManager and it’s awesomeness.
My code is here (search it for “TODO” and fix it up with your own account details).